Annual subscription pricing:
- Individual students or families = $48 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 5 – 19 students or families = $33 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 20 – 49 students or families = $28 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 50 – 99 students or families = $23 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 100 or more students or families = $18 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 500 or more students or families = $13 USD per student or family
INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY SUBSCRIPTIONS: The Individual and Family Subscription covers all of the members of your immediate household. Subscriptions established at this time will extend throughout the entire 2019-2020 school year, not expiring until July 31, 2020! This extended expiration date applies to group subscriptions and organizational discounts as well (see below). Click here to subscribe.
GROUP SUBSCRIPTIONS: The biggest discounts are offered to schools or to groups of families or individuals who send their registration information and payment together. (See the group subscription rates above.) Click here to learn how to subscribe as a group.
ORGANIZATIONAL DISCOUNTS: Organizations can also request that their members benefit from a discounted subscription rate. Click here to learn how to obtain a discounted subscription rate for your organization’s members.
Duration of an annual subscription
Normally, of course, the duration of an annual subscription to the ULAT is 365 days. However, to ensure that subscribers have use of the ULAT for at least a majority of a single school year, it is our policy to extend the validity of any subscription established between January 1 and July 30 of a given year to July 31st of the following year. Examples: If a family subscribes to the ULAT on January 1, 2020, their subscription will be valid, at no additional cost, until July 31, 2021. If a subscription is established on March 25, 2020, it similarly will be valid until July 31, 2021.