The biggest discount for schools and homeschool groups occurs when they subscribe and make payment for their students or families as a group. See the pricing below:
Annual subscription pricing:
- Individual students or families = $60 USD per student or family
- Resubscribers = $50 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 5 – 19 students or families = $50 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 20 – 49 students or families = $45 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 50 – 99 students or families = $40 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 100 or more students or families = $35 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 500 or more students or families = $15 USD per student or family
When you submit a group subscription, these are the steps to take:1. Go to the Group Access Registration Form and, in addition to the other information requested there, in the space where this is requested, enter the first and last name and e-mail address of one person per family. 2. Upon receipt of your registration information, The ULAT will confirm the amount of the total payment to send as well as the means by which payment may be made. 3. Once we receive your payment, families and individuals receive their username and password by e-mail at the e-mail address you indicated for them when you sent the registration information. 4. Thereafter, your group will receive a special link whereby additional individual families from your group can subscribe and receive the same discount until the end of the calendar year.
Refunds are granted on a prorated basis, depending upon the percentage of the annual subscription period during which the subscriber has already had access to the program. Example: A subscriber, who paid $60 to subscribe to the ULAT, requests a refund after 117 days of access. That subscriber would receive a refund of $40.80 (248/365 = 68%) and $60 x 68% = $40.80.