Annual subscription pricing for access to the ULAT
- Individual students or families = $60 USD per student or family for one year’s access to the ULAT’s lessons and tests
- Group subscription for 3 – 5 students or families = $50 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 6 – 20 students or families = $45 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 21 – 49 students or families = $40 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 50 – 99 = $35 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 100 or more students or families = $30 USD per student or family
Duration of an annual subscription
Unless otherwise stipulated, as part of a special offer granting an extension, the duration of an annual subscription to the ULAT is 365 days.
If a refund is requested during the first 30 days of an annual subscription, subscribers will be refunded the entire amount of that year’s subscription cost. Thereafter, refunds are granted on a prorated basis, depending upon the percentage of the annual subscription period during which the subscriber has already had access to the ULAT program. Example: A subscriber, who paid $60 to subscribe to the ULAT, requests a refund after 117 days of access. That subscriber would receive a refund of $40.80 (248/365 = 68%) and $60 x 68% = $40.80.