Annual subscription pricing for access to the ULAT
- Individual students or families = $60 USD per student or family for one year’s access to the ULAT’s lessons and tests
- Group subscription for 5 – 20 students or families = $45 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 21 – 49 students or families = $40 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 50 – 99 = $35 USD per student or family
- Group subscription for 100 or more students or families = $30 USD per student or family
GROUP SUBSCRIPTIONS: The biggest discounts are offered to schools or to groups of families or individuals who send their registration information and payment together. (See the group subscription rates above.) Click here to learn how to subscribe as a group.
Duration of an annual subscription
Unless otherwise stipulated, as part of a special offer granting an extension, the duration of an annual subscription to the ULAT is 365 days.
Refunds are granted on a prorated basis, depending upon the percentage of the annual subscription period during which the subscriber has already had access to the program. Example: A subscriber, who paid $60 to subscribe to the ULAT, requests a refund after 117 days of access. That subscriber would receive a refund of $40.80 (248/365 = 68%) and $60 x 68% = $40.80.